Hours Per Week: Full-Time
Assists the Facility Manager with maintenance of facilities and equipment, including preventive maintenance, renovation, housekeeping, grounds and urgent repair needs. Assists with and completes a variety of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, roofing repairs and carpentry projects. Plan, coordinates, and monitors upgrades and/or renovations of property (interior & exterior). Duties will include coordinating with assigned outside vendors and inspecting work areas. Submits bids and recommendations to Facilities Manager for consideration for assigned special projects. The Assistant Facilities Manager will interact with volunteers, vendors and tenants.
- Generous paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement for employees
- Employee assistance program
- Associates Degree in electrical, mechanical, or Bachelors Degree in business or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in facility management, budgeting, vendor management, operations and maintenance.
- Must have a valid Wisconsin drivers license with a clean record.
- An American Society of Power Engineers license or agrees to taking classes to obtain the required license to support the on-site boilers.
- Skills in carpentry, plumbing, electrical, building and equipment maintenance, using specialized tools and equipment associated with the trades indicated.
- Strong computer proficiency skills with emphasis on knowledge of Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point).
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, squat, bend, twist, climb, and reach above shoulders at various times throughout the workday.
- Some knowledge of steam heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems (HVAC).
- Active in local church with evidence of spiritual maturity, including integrity, humility, and self-control.
Successful candidates will have a demonstrated commitment to promoting diversity, inclusion, multicultural and spiritual competence in a work environment and must be willing to contribute to the organization’s strategic plan of transformation.
NOTE: Full job description will be disclosed during interview process.
To Apply: Send cover letter, resume, and salary history to: [email protected]