Department: Facilities Department
Hours Per Week: Full-Time
Assists Facilities Manager transporting and organizing supplies and equipment for ministry events and programs. Works with facility and ministry staff to perform a variety of tasks in the building and grounds. Performs weekly and monthly audits on vehicles and support equipment. Responds to technology requests that include audio visual, computer & sound system. Sets up for and participates in ministry and tenant activities. Provides security for staff and programing attendees when leaving the building at the end of work and programming events.
- Generous Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement for employees
- Employee assistance program
- High School diploma.
- 2 years of comparable work experience.
- Must have a valid Wisconsin driver’s license with a clean record.
- Exposure to extremely hot, humid, and freezing cold temperatures along with rain, sleet and snow. Temperatures may range from -20 to 120 F.
- Lifts, carries and/or pushes/pulls various items (bags, boxes, carts, etc.) while utilizing proper technique.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of employees in order to effectively perform a wide variety of duties.
- Problem solving ability.
- Evidence of spiritual maturity, including integrity, humility, and self-discipline.
NOTE: The aforementioned information is not meant to be all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
Successful candidates will have a demonstrated commitment to promoting diversity, inclusion, multicultural and spiritual competence in a work environment and must be willing to contribute to the organization’s strategic plan of transformation
To Apply: Send cover letter, resume, and salary history to: [email protected]