Hours Per Week: Full Time
This position is an essential part of the City on a Hill Team which is responsible for the overall maintenance of our facilities. This includes the upkeep of electrical, plumbing, mechanical, water and sewage systems, maintaining boiler operation, preventative maintenance records, and inventory control. This position extends beyond facility care; it is integral to our mission of creating a transformational community to restoring hope, enhancing quality of life and advancing justice for all generations in a team-centered environment.
- Generous paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Medical dental and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement for employees
- Employee assistance program
- High School diploma
- 2 years of comparable work experience
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks independently.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications (Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude in the following areas: plumbing, electrical, and carpentry.
- Demonstrated skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with supervisor and fellow employees.
- Lifting and carrying items, standing, walking squatting, bending, twisting, climbing and reaching.
- Work environment can vary in temperature and conditions, requiring stamina and the ability to operate various equipment.
NOTE: The aforementioned information is not meant to be all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
Successful candidates will have a demonstrated commitment to promoting diversity, inclusion, multicultural and spiritual competence in a work environment and must be willing to contribute to the organization’s strategic plan of transformation.
To Apply: Send cover letter, resume, and salary history to: [email protected]