DEPARTMENT: Training Programs
Hours Per Week: 40
Responsible for recruiting churches and organizations to participate in the Experiential Learning & Training Programs of City on a Hill. This role will build relationships with pastors and leaders all over the US, promoting our programs and coordinating their visiting group’s activities. Internal & external scheduling, planning and communication will be required prior to their visit. The Training Program Coordinator will serve on a leadership and teaching team of all Training Programs and will be essential to ensuring success for mission team participants and groups. Help expand discipleship and educational programs (WE LOVE MKE, R3, Compassion Events) to further develop transformational learning opportunities. Assists in other operational and program teams during missions team off-season (school year) as time allows. This includes being part of the administrative team and helping with Children & Youth Programming.
- Recruits, markets, and builds relationships with Service Group, Plunge & Missions Teams to participate in Experiential training programs at City on a Hill.
- Coordinates and leads on-site training programs in conjunction with the City on a Hill training team creating a post-trip experience that maintains our relationship with churches and individuals.
- Expands and Coordinates Discipleship & Educational Training Program (WE LOVE MKE, R3, Compassion Events) with Training Team members to further develop transformational learning opportunities or churches and organizations.
- Assists Operational & Program Teams in a variety of roles during the school year to enhance learning and operational success across departments.
- Generous paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement for employees
- Employee assistance program
- Bachelor’s Degree in ministry
- Experience in nonprofit, social service or ministry organization
- Demonstrates creative problem-solving abilities by taking initiative, using good judgment, and thinking proactively.
- Has strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- There is evidence of spiritual maturity through integrity, humility, self-control, an active prayer life, and dependence on the Lord.
- Growing relationship with Christ and involvement in a local church.
- Is active/involved in a local church.
- Operates equipment necessary to perform a job.
- Stands, walks, reaches above the shoulder, squats, bends, twists, kneels, and climbs throughout the shift.
- Must be able to lift, push, and carry various items up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to drive to appointments in the community and drive ministry vehicles to transport children to ministry activities.
To Apply: Send cover letter, resume, and salary history to: [email protected]