HOURS PER WEEK: Full-Time
Coordinates spiritual development programs for youth ages 13-19 that will challenge them spiritually, increase their relationship with Christ and better equip them for their future. Coordinates leadership development programs for youth including community service, works with youth council and young boys in leadership groups to develop leadership skills. Train and equip youth for their first-time employment experience. Provide a safe and professional environment for children, youth, volunteers, staff and visiting guests that promote the values of the organization. Contributes to the expansion of City on a Hill by building lasting relationships with youth, families, businesses, and schools in our neighborhood.
- Generous paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement for employees
- Employee assistance program
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be 21 years old with at least 2 years youth development experience.
- Experience in nonprofit, social service or para-church organizations or churches.
- Must have a valid Wisconsin drivers license, clean driving record, able and willing to drive organization vehicles.
- Cross-cultural experience
- Strong organizational skills with ability to function effectively in an environment requiring multitasking.
- Proficient in navigating the internet and utilizing Microsoft Office programs including: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Growing relationship with Christ and involvement in a local church. Evidence of spiritual maturity through: integrity, humility, self-control, active prayer life and dependence on the Lord.
Successful candidates will have a demonstrated commitment to promoting diversity, inclusion, multicultural and spiritual competence in a work environment and must be willing to contribute to the organization’s strategic plan of transformation.
NOTE: Full job description will be disclosed during interview process.
To Apply: Send cover letter, resume, and salary history to: [email protected]