This gathering was created to equip people to tend to their inner life, walk in emotional health, and stay connected to Jesus in every season. Light appetizers, beverages, and dynamic music provided.
What to Expect:
- Learn to honor God and worship Jesus.
- Learn from trusted leaders and seek the well-being of Milwaukee.
- Develop a lifestyle of worship through artistic expression.
- Join a grassroots movement led by lovers of Jesus.
- Connect to monthly Bible classes on prayer and purpose activation.
Events: Every 2nd Saturday beginning in March, 2:30 PM-4:00 PM
Location: 2224 W Kilbourn Ave, Milwaukee (Enter at 910 door on 23rd Street)